We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
No information about you is held on this website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We make no warranty of any kind that this site is of viruses, trojan horses or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- John Vincent, will conduct himself courteously and in accordance with the rules of the venue and shall attend in good time to prepare fully for and give each performance.
- John Vincent shall co-operate and comply with all reasonable requests of the client in terms of the act?s performance.
- John Vincent will provide a full risk assessment (where necessary) and their public liability insurance certificate upon request.
- The cancellation agreement is as follows: in the event of cancellation if less than 21 days prior to the performance then half the fee is payable. If less than seven days then the whole fee is payable. Any deposit paid is non refundable.
- The performance will be given in a professional manner. John Vincent will arrive at the time agreed and perform punctually during the times allocated, subject to cause two.
- These terms and conditions may only be varied in writing and are governed by English Law. The parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
The term "John Vincent" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, John Vincent takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This website and its content is copyright of John Vincent - © John Vincent 2011. All rights reserved.